let me take you on the ride of your life
senorita:


I write what I feel. I feel what I wanna write. Haha. Retarded.


Shiera.
Bachelorette.
15 January 1990.
Singapore Maritime Academy.
White.Black.Grey.Brown.Green.
Accident-prone.
Shopaholic.
Laughs alot.
Easily lost & confused.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





camaraderies:







  • trois:
    The Missing Piece Wednesday, May 13, 2009 11:51 PM
    Mood: Puzzled; something's missing. And surprised too! (:

    Oh LOLS! Didn't go to school with Reezal today. I think he's too mad with me already.(he waited for like 20plus mins last monday?)

    Eeek. I'm so SO SORRY man!!


    Finally got a buddy to go school with but I kinda screwed it. Hehs. I just have difficulty in being punctual early in the morning.

    Anyway, lessons went by as per normal. I seriously abhor E-comm. Terribly dry. Absolutely lost in that module. During that class, it's like chit-chat and bonding time with Ratna and Zul. Hahaha.

    After which, (like standard procedure), we all went to club. I wanted to do the proposer/seconder thingy with Alicia and Arif but my admin card is lost. That means, I can't do the thingy. I thought can just make a new admin card, but no, the SAA officer wants me to lodge a police report on the lost of admin card. Like WTH?? I just don't get it. Why is there a need to lodge a report on that silly admin card. Seriously, very the leceh.

    I skipped GEMS just to figure out and go to the nearest police post. Hah! So much for living in the West, but I'm still not sure about the neighbourhood. I asked around and finally Yong Hwee suggested the place. Nas was around as well and since he was rotting in club, he companied me to the police post.

    We had to walk around before reaching our destination. Omg luhh. The police post is out of nowhere. So secluded. Haiyoh. Such a wrong location.

    Anyway, I happily lodged a report and went back to school. Had a brief meeting with the office bearers. And then went to meet a very old friend at Bugis. Went shopping, eat and head home.